Please enter the article no. from our catalogue.
More products ÜBRIGE SORTEN »
Orthoceras Ring Stone Sterlingsilver 925 Size 53 35x11mm
- Silver Ring Orthoceras Sterlingsilver 925
- Size of the gemstone 35x11mm
- Drop shape
- Size of the shank ring 53
- Orthoceras is a genus of extinct nautiloid cephalopod endemic to Middle Ordovician-aged marine limestones of the Baltic States and Sweden. This genus is sometimes called Orthoceratites.
- In the field of faith When it comes to the energy that fossils contain. It's all about the ancient knowledge of this sea creature. This creature roamed the seas 400 million years ago, living in a world that looked very different from today. when meditating with the energy of fossils We may feel connected to that ancient world and all its knowledge. This stone will give us a lot of life energy which can be used in the areas where we need it most. Some ancient tales even suggest that wearing an orthocerus every day can increase your lifespan.
Images of Orthoceras Ring Stone Sterlingsilver 925 Size 53 35x11mm
Write the first Review!